• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tulsa Figure Show

JamesOLeary

Master at Arms
Well, I'm getting my stuff ready for the Tulsa Figure Show this weekend. I missed it last year, so I will be bringing the stuff I would have displayed last year along with what I have from this past year. In all I will be displaying 9 works in the Historical Open Category, 4 in the Historical Painter's Category, and 2 in the Ordinance Category. It usually is a pretty fun show as I get to see several of my modeling friends there.

If you are in the Tulsa area, drop by. It is at the Wyndham Hotel.

I am still working on the 2d entry for the Ordinance Category, my M113. I will post my updates in my section after the show.

Take care and have a great weekend.
Cheers,
James

I don't think Ill male that since I am trying to get my stuff ready for soonercon

Might be worth an hour or 2 to go take a look see Paul. I would consider coming to Tulsa, but for this weekend if I go anywhere it will be Louisville for Wonderfest.

In looking over their program they have Iwata giving a number of seminars to teach airbrushing. Badger will be there as well. (need some parts for mine maybe they will have some). Then there are model building seminars on working with resin, painting with Alclad, and a number of other seminars. While there are going to be costumes and special guests it is a cross between sci-fi and model building. Should be quite interesting.

Back