• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shipbuilders Signup

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Got a week to go till, let us know what you have planned.

Moon Puppy Admiral Graf Spee "Premium Edition" 1:350
James Z-39 (German Destroyer) 1/350
Lauratirpitz 1:350 with am and "additional extras"
Dollar19 Academy 1/350 RMS TITANIC
TerryUSS Tennessee 1/700 scale
Joe1/72 RoG TYPE VIIC U-BOAT
Dave - razordws1/72 Revell PT 109
Kenny Loop - GatorDragon's 1/350 USS Gearing
Danstore1/350 BWN USS West Virginia
Dukwhunter1/350 HB HMS Astute Attack Sub

[tr][td]

Don't know yet, haven't even opened the box yet James. I'm funny like that. I've read some really good reviews on it though.

I'm in!
I'm going to submit an Academy 1/350 RMS TITANIC with some PE goodies from GMM and Tom's Metalworks. With the 100 year anniversary of her sinking and having had the model in my stash since 1995, it seems appropriate to bring her out now.

OK, put me down. Subject TBD. I am still torn between RoG's 1/72 U-Boat, Minihobby Models 1/350 Bismarck and Airfix 1/72 Vosper MTB.

Joe

Sure you can, just hold your start image till Jan1, about 30 minutes here on the east coast.

I would like to participate with my 1/350 BWN USS West Virginia, if possible.
Not much around in aftermarket for the kit, but I will definitely get new barrels for the main artillery.
Any advice on building the kit? My first full resin build.

Hia Denstore, I see you've been with us for a long time, glad we finally hit something to pique your interest! :woohoo:

can't help you with the resin, I have hard enough time with resin cockpits. All you need to do is make a start thread with some date verification and the unbuilt model.

Also swing by our Intro section and tell us a little about yourself and get a big howdy from the crew. :mpup

Will do. Need to dig out the kit first, since have moved this autumn, and everything is still in a complete chaos.
Havn't got my modelling room up and running either, so the build will probably not start in a while.:)

Hi Guys ,

Would like to enter this GB with a 1/350 Hobby boss HMS ASTUTE nuclear attack sub !!! :cheer:

Happy New Year
JOEY

Back