• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shipbuilders

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I got a Graf Spee that needs to be built. Who's in?

It'll be a long build. Like to have at last 5 others. :mpup

Arrrr mighty fine idea to be sure. I'll be coming aboard for this one

;)

I have a 1/72 HMCS Snowberry, but will not commit, sorry. But if you just want a name I'm verry good at starting and not finishing :D

Looks like five. Three for sures and 2 maybe's.

January start???

B)

Well here's a group build that I certainly wouldn't question the long build time.

I have a 1/96 USS Constitution, can we make it 5 years? :blink

Just kidding, I probably won't join this one, but I'll be watching.

Tom

Well here's a group build that I certainly wouldn't question the long build time.

I have a 1/96 USS Constitution, can we make it 5 years? :blink

Just kidding, I probably won't join this one, but I'll be watching.

Tom

Chicken... :pp

Let's go, January start works for me, we can start Charlie Don't Surf Redux and Shipbuilders at the same time.

Another chicken... :pp

Boats will work also, doesn't have to be a massive 30,000 ton battle cruiser.

I got a Graf Spee that needs to be built. Who's in?

It'll be a long build. Like to have at last 5 others. :mpup

If it does not start for awhile and is long, i could maybe work in a rowboat from the Spee..............

Seriosuly, been thinking about Vikings lately, watching too many movies I think.

Ships, ehh? Hmmm let me think. I finished 1 ship so far a long time ago. Maybe I can collect enough guts for another one. What are the limitations? Anything that floats counts? Including sub-surface? And no, it will not be the USS Wasp. I could do a 1/72 Type VII or a 1/72 S-boat or a 1/350 Bismarck or.....

Joe

Back