• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Heavy Cruiser Mogami 1/700

Hippy Ed

And, it's all Engineer's Fault!! :eek:hyeah :drinks Seeing how he started his, I might as well do mine & get a badge going... So, here's the customary start up pics...

h2916028.JPG

h875c380.JPG

hc2dcb41.JPG

h93a0077.JPG

hd766d67.JPG

h1d3e5f0.JPG

It's a little outta my comfort zone so, will see how this turns out :frantic :drinks

HAAAAA HAAAAA my evil plan is coming together . BUILD BUILD BUILD . We will overtake the world with a plastic army and navy

This is starting to be oh-so-fun!!

h4203824.JPG

ha5d6803.JPG

hb9cc052.JPG

I'm still not sure what the color call outs are for this & everything on the instructions is in Japanese! :frantic no paint by numbers either :bang head :bang head

Looking good Ed ... Now just because you've seen Ed's work ... Don't go thinking He can't do this ... He does Ships very well ... Now I'm sending You Japanese Reading :zen :zen :zen "s ... Good Luck Ed ... (y)

Looking good Ed ... Now just because you've seen Ed's work ... Don't go thinking He can't do this ... He does Ships very well ... Now I'm sending You Japanese Reading :zen :zen :zen "s ... Good Luck Ed ... (y)

Thanks Gerry. Sure, I've built ships before but, not many Japanese ships. Certainly not in this scale. :drinks

Back