• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 WW1 German bunker.

Piet

:eek:ldguy I wil be posting bunker updates here from now on ,
The old entrys can be seen here :

https://www.modelersalliance.com/spruepub-forum/armoured-fury/151306-21cm-morser-and-bunker?start=36

ha38fe5c.JPG

h6b284b0.JPG

hef6dac2.JPG

he6678ad.JPG

Airbrushed with different greys (AK paints ) and sealed with Vallejo Polyurthane Matt varnish.
Next : some old skool dry brushing .

Nice, I could move the original thread here if you like. You surely have given us a lesson on this subject.

Nice, I could move the original thread here if you like. You surely have given us a lesson on this subject.

Not going to use the 21cm morser in this bunker any more after reading..... the Takom kit is not true to the original in size.
Thats why i added some alterations to to the Bunker for housing a 15cm gun

Thanks.

Excellent My friend, I'll be looking for updates soon ... :popcorn Sorry to here about your 21cm morser, I'll be looking for the next one - Cheers Gerry

The front part of a 15 cm L/40 Feldkanone (look alike )

h03befec.jpg

This is the only part that will be seen when installed in the bunker ,
And a nice camouflage net..... it will look the part.

h36437be.JPG

Already made one wheel and a rubber mold to duplicate it (drying out as i type )

h812ff97.JPG

hdd104d4.JPG

h3daa63c.JPG

h810936d.JPG

Yes very impressive, That's looking very good, Let Me get this straight I'm reading that you are casting or was it copying cannon ?

:hmmm :idonno (y)

Yes very impressive, That's looking very good, Let Me get this straight I'm reading that you are casting or was it copying cannon ?

:hmmm :idonno (y)

The gun is made from plastic sheet& tube and milliput.

I made one wheel from plastic sheet & tube ,from this i have made a mold ....so i won't have to make another one :D

Ok thanks, I should have know most of your stuff, come from a genius mind, carry on that is one good looking cannon ... (y) :popcorn (y)

Back