• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Monogram F-80 w/P-80A-1 conversion

jeaton01

Here's NOT my entry, building as an early torpedo carrying aircraft based at Midway using the Lone Star conversion resin set. It's about time I built this kit, it's been in the stash a long time. KIt number is 5506. I plan on entering this in the Midway build as well, is that OK? If not I will find another kit for this campaign.

0011b26.jpg

0021b26.jpg

Monogram B-26B Marauder

The forum rule is one kit to one campaign, or to be more specific one build for one ribbon. Of course it has to fit within the time frame of the build.

Other than that Jeaton, pick your campaign and go for it! (y)

Monogram B-26B Marauder

Yeah John, we're going to make you build two kits but. It's our evil plan to see more builds from you guys. :evil:

Monogram F-80 w/ F-80A-1 conversion

No problemo! I'll drag out an F-80, kit #5428. Pictures soon. That will fit with all the other early jets I'm working my way through. As an P-80A-1 using Jerry Asher's resin parts and decals.

Here's my new entry, since all you guys are so mean to lttle ol' me :S Sniff. :idonno

The Monogram 1/48 F-80, as a P-80A-1 using the Fox 3 conversion set and decals for Lil' Abner, a plane flown by Rex Barber (who shared credit with Thomas Lanphier for shooting down Yamamoto's Betty). Here's the box art and parts for the P-80. Kit No. 5428.

0012f80a.jpg

0022f80.jpg

0032f80.jpg

The decals are for a post war airplane, Dave. 1946, 1947.

That's right Warren, a P-38 on that mission.

Back