• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/32 P-40E

Paulw

This is the Aleutian Tiger boxing. Sadly I don't have those decals but a couple of Texas Longhorn ones and a spattering of shark teeth are laying around here some place.

hf3c2a34.JPG

h95e0be8.JPG

I bought another one of these kits off of Ebay so I will see how the decals in those fare.

This is the Aleutian Tiger boxing. Sadly I don't have those decals but a couple of Texas Longhorn ones and a spattering of shark teeth are laying around here some place.

I bought another one of these kits off of Ebay so I will see how the decals in those fare.

Noooo, not more sharkteeth!

Now that I have a bit of time I can get a bit more done to this. Got the fuse sewn up and now i am trying to get the engine aligned so the prop will be straight. It has been a while since I built one if these Revell P 40s. Probably will be a while after.

h30f41a2.jpg

h780a5be.jpg

Coming along nicely. I seem to recal when I built one that I made a plug for the nose and then pinned the prop to it and left the engine out. Looking forward to more.
James

Back