• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Master Randy Ditton

One thing I wish for, Montana to have a perpetual winter so we can enjoy Randy's creations all year long :notworthy

Well deserved Randy, thanks for contributing to our site and congratulations sir!

Welcome to the Masters Randy. You're a truly talented man and its always a joy seeing your work.
James

Congrats Randy! Your work is a true inspiration and it's always a pleasure to see what's on your bench.

To Mr. Letterman and all here at MA, I'm humbled that you would honor my modelling in this way.

Thank you all who commented :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Randy

I gotta tell you Randy,

That truck is such a work of art, it would almost be a shame to paint it. It is freakin' beautiful as it is!

Awesome work man!

Bob

You know not only is he a beyond belief modeler. He is a really great guy in person!

Congratulations Randy well deserved. (y) (y) (y) (y)

Man, I am always a day late and about ten dollars short! Randy, this is extremely well deserved you truly deserve this honor.

I now bow in the presence of a true Master. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Back