• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Hawker Tempest Mk. V

tom1815

After managing to destroy the decals on my Dolphin build i decided to try something else for the campaign.
I chose the 1/32 Special hobby Tempest Mk.V kit with a few extras, i really dont know how long it will take me and im still waiting on the nose correction set from Barracuda but heres the start up pictures

hac247af.jpg

h8db7081.jpg

Hi James,
I managed to damage the tail fin decals and the Q code on one side, sadly it looks a bit of a mess. Got to think through my next move....Tom

One of the tings that I would like to warn you about on this kit, Tom is the wheel wells need real good fitment or else the wings halves will not come together well. I had the Barracuda cowl kit and it is nice and really fits better than some. However the prop will really require some attention also. I really like this kit and I am sure that you will do an outstanding job on this build.

One of the tings that I would like to warn you about on this kit, Tom is the wheel wells need real good fitment or else the wings halves will not come together well. I had the Barracuda cowl kit and it is nice and really fits better than some. However the prop will really require some attention also. I really like this kit and I am sure that you will do an outstanding job on this build.

Thank you for the warning Paul, i had read a review that mentioned the wheel wells but i had not heard anything about the barracuda prop so i appreciate the heads up
.....Tom

Back