• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Spitfire mk.V FINISHED

razordws

hb9b0196.jpg

Need something to get the juices flowing again. Something that doesn't require buckets of putty.

Spitfire mk.V

Good choice agreed,
Myself, I am like Hugh Dowding and am of the opinion you can’t have enough spitfires! I build one and have a need to replace the void in my stash, got 5 on the shelf and 3 in the stash... all 1/32
Watching!

Spitfire mk.V

Managed a little bit of bench time this weekend. Cockpit complete OOB and fuselage is now glued together. Note that I glued the top wing halves to the fuselage first to ensure a good fit. Nice detail on this kit but there is a lot of flash etc.

h06eff23.jpg

h51beeb0.jpg

Spitfire mk.V

Major assembly done. I was hoping for something with a little less putty but still far better than the special hobby kits I've been working on lately. Just dipped the canopy in future and should be on to paint soon. I've always wanted to do a clipped wing spitfire but now that I've done one it sure don't look as purty as the regular wing. Thanks for looking in.

h5e9f54b.jpg

h3c19946.jpg

h90cf956.jpg

h5ce0f27.jpg

Spitfire mk.V

Major assembly done. I was hoping for something with a little less putty but still far better than the special hobby kits I've been working on lately. Just dipped the canopy in future and should be on to paint soon. I've always wanted to do a clipped wing spitfire but now that I've done one it sure don't look as purty as the regular wing. Thanks for looking in.

h5e9f54b.jpg

h3c19946.jpg

h90cf956.jpg

h5ce0f27.jpg

:popcorn (y)

Spitfire mk.V

Thanks guys! Took a few days off and did a little traveling but managed to also get some bench time in.

Paint is on. :dance

h0b6de14.jpg

h4b1dd12.jpg

h43c8c45.jpg

Spitfire mk.V

Hey, that's looking good :good: . Traveling and modeling at the same time (y) I'm impressed .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back