• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Military vehicles for sale

Old Dog

Age and changing likes has caused be to take a hard look at what I have collected over the dozen years since I got back into the hobby. In some cases it's "what were thinking" others are kits or items that no longer interest me. Organizing the stash I found duplicates I didn't realize I had and some kits that have been replaced by newer, better or larger kits. In any event I'm offering them here first. I have not included any prices. If you see something you are interested in PM me. I'm not looking to make back my investment, just want to clear them out. Because of the quantity I'm going to split this into multiple posts by subject. Next up is military vehicles...

Military vehicles and tanks

1/72

Trumpeter # 07203 Famo Sd.Kfz.9 18 ton halftrack + Black Dog accessories set.
Trumpeter # 07251 Sd.Kfz.9/1 Zugkraftwagon 18Thttps://www.modelersalliance.org/forum/post-exchange

1/48

Hasegawa # 36501 Type 95 "Kurogane" & Isuzu TX40 Type 97 truck

Tamiya # 32511 Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer
Tamiya # 32544 Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind
Tamiya # 32553 Steyr type 1500 Kommandeur Wagen
Tamiya # 32554 20mm Flakvierling 38
Tamiya # 32562 British Light utility car 10HP
Tamiya # 32564 Sd.Kfzz.251/1Ausf.D Halftrack
Tamiya # 32565 Komatsu G40 Bulldozer
Tamiya # 32577 Russian 1.5 ton cargo truck, model 1941
Tamiya # 89782 German 3 ton 4x2 Cargo truck Opal Blitz (Italere molds) two available

The Bandai kits predate Tamiya's entry into the 1/48 arena by a number of years. They were quite well detailed for the time and can still be built into nice models. Probably the worst thing with them are the rubber band tracks

Bandai # 8222 Sd.Kfz 251/1 Halftrack w/3 figures
Bandai # 8226 Sd.Kfz.4 "Maultier, some have 3 figs, 5 available(one bagged). Apparently I had convoy in mind :idonno
Bandai # 8227 BMW R/75 motorcycle w/sidecar & 2 figures
Bandai # 8235 Sd.Kz.& 8 ton Halftrack w/5 figures
Bandai # 8236 88 mm Flak gun w/6 figures
Bandai # 8284 Jeep & trailer w/4 figures

1/35

Tamiya # 35104 German 6x4 truck Krupp Protze

Thanks Bob but I'm really not expecting much of a response here, too little traffic to be effective but I thought I would do so out of courtesy. I probably should rent a table at the Chattanooga show or better yet see if I can hook up with the Rare Plane Detective before the show. I've heard there is a group on faceless book for trading as well, as much as I hate to think about it there should be a good flow of traffic there, it would have to better better than evilbay.

I would definitely consider a Chattanooga table; you'd get some good sales there. Rare Plane Detective is an even better shot as he'll buy the whole lot from you. It's up to you based on how fast you want to clear these out.

Thanks for giving first choice here; you're very considerate.

Back