• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

More aircraft kits for sale

Old Dog

Age and changing likes has caused be to take a hard look at what I have collected over the dozen years since I got back into the hobby. In some cases it's "what were thinking" others are kits or items that no longer interest me. Organizing the stash I found duplicates I didn't realize I had and some kits that have been replaced by newer, better or larger kits. In any event I'm offering them here first. I have not included any prices. If you see something you are interested in PM me. I'm not looking to make back my investment, just want to clear them out. Because of the quantity I'm going to split this into multiple posts by subject. Next up is aircraft # 2...

Older more challenging and limited run kits

Monogram # 5486 A-37 + Airwaves PE set + TD resin wheels
Encore Models # 48002 A-37B, Upgrade Monogram kit with resin pit and color PE

Trimaster # MAB-116 Me 262A-1a night fighter + CE resin wheels anc control surfaces and slats

Classic Airframes # 4114Do 17Z in Finnish Service, four available
Classic Airframes # 445 Grumman J2F-5,6 OA -12 Duck

MPM # 48030 Fw 189A

HiPM #48-006 Petlyakov Pe-2 (Series 205-359)

Back