• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LF Sd. Anhanger 51 flak ammo trailer

JSteinman

Master at Arms
I know Italeri did one years ago, and there is one in the Tristar flak 38 late kit as well as a few of the dragon smart kits. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Scratch-build one u7sing the carriage from the inexpensive Tamiya Flak quad-20mm anti-aircraft kit? Up here that kit is only $9.99 Canadian.

Cheers

While I certainly can, This whole re-inventing the wheel thing just keeps popping in my head. :fencing

While I certainly can, This whole re-inventing the wheel thing just keeps popping in my head. :fencing

I know what you mean. I need some for my quad 20 mm flak guns and for my 37 mm flak gun on the halftrack. I bought a number of the $9.99 Canadain, quad flak gun kits just for the lower trailer assembly. the ammo trailers aren't hard to make as long as you model them closed.

Cheers

Back