• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

selling on this site

Honestly I don't know what to tell ya Harv. I know if we do allow it, it would be between the buyer and seller, TnT would not have any direct involvement or liability.

Jenny should be up shortly and she will let us know.

MP yes I realize the forum would have no responsibility or liability. As on other forums, they allow sales and most have a specific place for it. I want to know if this site is the same and would allow it. I have not seen anything here as far as trading or selling. Inquiring minds want to know!............Harv

We have not had sales here before so there is no specific forum now. If Jenny wants to open this up she'll let us know and I'll create the forum. Hold tight pal, she'll let us know shortly.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Harv has...I got the Wildcat I'm working on right now from him and MAN did he load me up. Based on past deals I'd add Harv to the good traders list.

Alright! I`ll get it posted later today. I need to get a couple of pics to post. Its a T55 tank and some solders.........Harv

Yep Ken, Harv and I are kindred spirits. We both like Big Aircraft and both were Knuckledraggers on B52s though vastly different eras.

Back