• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All In One Pz III H Kit for Sale !!!

Hey Gang,

Since Dragon would not do it , I have. I have Combined parts From IIIH Late 6642 with the Early H 6641 kit to make a true all in one Pz III H kit. The Early kit 6641 box is used as is the whole kit , 6641 is 100% Except one piece I have removed the Early 36cm Sprockets and replaced them with the Widened style from a Dragon Hummel Kit. These wrong early Sprockets were the only downfall of this kit, but I have fixed that with true Dragon Parts. So there is a 100% 6641 kit here with the corrected Sprockets. I have also added the Turret rear equipment box , the so called Rommel box to this. Also added the 6642 sprues of the Late H shocks and the small H Sprue with the alternate Smoke candle rack. To round this out have added the 6642 Instruction sheet and the 6642 Decals , the 6641 Sheet and Decals are also Present. Also added the tiny metal frontt lights Conduit as the 6641 has them in plastic I added the metal ones. Also to top this off I have adde an RB Metal Barrel for this kit. So there you have it one Box almost any Pz III H you want to build in one box. I will sell this kit for $65 includes Shipping in the US. Please send any inquiries to my Email Below. Remember Shipping is included and Your getting the fixings for the H you want all in one box. All parts are in like new condition and %90 are factory sealed bags. Thanks for looking .

Brian

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

Back