• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ardenes King Tiger and Recon Team for Sale !!!

Hey Gang,

I have the Tamiya Ardenese King Tiger kit 35252 , the one with the newer Crew figures and the Motorcycle Dkw 350 still shrink wrapped. Also the Tamiya Reconn Team designed for the Tamiya Schwimwagen . The Reconn Team kit 35253 box is open all inner bags are sealed and 100% complete. Also the Tamiya Schwimwagen kit 35224 missing only the Driver in summer dress, but the Reconn team has a driver for this in Winter dress. I also have the Panzer Art Fat Schwimmy tire set 35266 . I have used Legend German Head sets #1, #2, and #3 to add heads for all 8 Tamiya Figures. That's 8 new on plugs still Legend heads I tried to use the heads that matched the Tamiya ones the closest. I will sell this Package for $55 , includes Shipping in the US. Thanks for looking , please send all inquiries to my Email below.

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

Back