• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

5th Light Division Pz III for Sale !!!

Hey Gang,

Dragon has Ignored the Africa Korps Early Pz III's , they have made a late H wich is hard to find now a J kit and an N .
I have a G kit here that I will box to your desire of either an F,G or H as 5th light or early Africa. This will be a complete builders kit not a collectors kit . It will come in a Dragon G kit box and will have all the reg kit parts still on Sprue for the Ausf you choose of either F, G or H , if you have a particular one in mind or a pic I will try to accomadate your wants . The kit will have the plastic K Sprue with the tropical engine deck hatches , the Turret Rommel Box and all the fittings for the 50mm gun. I have a large Etchelon Decal sheet and will clip markings from it for your tank. Remember this is not a collectors kit but all parts will be in perfect condition, a few may be rebadged to get the right parts in the box.I will include a half box of Great Wall Jerry cans with this these are excellent cans with nice PE options. Also will include an RB metal 50mm L/42 Barrel. I will sell this kit for $50 includes Shipping in the US. Thanks for looking and Please send all inquiries to my Email Below.

Brian

panzerstike@comcast.net

Back