• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

German 1/35 Armor for Sale !!!

Hey Gang ,

I have a few German kits for Sale below Shipping is Included in all prices in the US. Please read carefully and please respond to my Email at the Bottom, Thank You.

Cyber White Box Pz III J Pz.Bef.Wg. III 6554/53. Box open all bags sealed like New. $50

Dragon Stug III F/8 Late 6644 Sealed $50

Dragon Pz II C 6432 Sealed $45

Dragon Pz III J Initial 6463 Sealed $45

Dragon Bison II S.I.G. 33 6440 Sealed $52

Dragon Expo DX08 White Box Stug III Early Bodo Spranz 6488 . Open Box All bags sealed like new. $45

Dragon Pz IV D 6265 open Box, one bag open n stapled shut all parts on Sprue . This kit had two hull options Early and Late Only Late Hull is included. all other parts bags sealed like new .Also a New sealed Eduard set 35904 listed as for Dragon 6265 Pz IV D. $50

Italeri Horch 215 blue and white Italeri Box Sealed . $22

Remember all Prices Include Shipping in the US . thanks.

Brian

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

I'd love to get some of these but ... the Texas Public has gone fishing, skiing, picnicking you name it there not shopping at the LHS ... I made $6.00 yesterday showing up for Jury duty (didn't get called) Something about My attitude ... :hmmm :woohoo: maybe I shouldn't have answered with " Get A Rope "

I'd love to get some of these but ... the Texas Public has gone fishing, skiing, picnicking you name it there not shopping at the LHS ... I made $6.00 yesterday showing up for Jury duty (didn't get called) Something about My attitude ... :hmmm :woohoo: maybe I shouldn't have answered with " Get A Rope "

:rotf (y)

Back