• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2 in 1 Dragon Pz IV B/C kit for Sale !!!

Hey Gang,

I have CyberHobby White Box Pz IV B 6297/06 kit 100% complete box open all inner bags factory sealed in like new condition. I have added parts from the C kit 6291 the directions the Decals and the Mantlet Sprue all sealed like new. The only diff between the two Dragon/Cyber kits B and C are the mantlets . The real vehicles have only minor differences and are very diff to tell apart in photos. So what you have here is a true 2 in 1 kit either B or C your choice, Remember the Cyber B kit is like new. I have also included a brand new unopened Hornet head set HGH07 German Tankers with Beret one has headphones one has goggles and three reg very nice heads to be put on your tanker figures , these B and C tanks were very early war and had this headress.Will sell this for $65 includes Shipping in the US. Thanks for looking , Please send all inquiries to my Email below.

Brian

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

Back