• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A few kits to sell, PRICES REDUCED !

Old Dog

Lately I have been giving the stash a hard look with an eye towards disposing of kits that I am unlikely to ever build and to that end these are the first to go...

masale-17.jpg

I have two of these venerable kits, one is still shrink wrapped. $12 each + shipping.

masale-pby.jpg

Please note this is NOT the amphibious version. $25 + shipping

pv1boxnew.jpg

I really liked this kit but it is unlikely I'll build another. Parts are still in sealed bags, decal sheet is missing the octopus, kit also includes the following: Set of Eduard masks, True Details resin cockpit set, Vector replacement props, Vector corrected cowlings. $50 + shipping. Note the cost of the extras alone exceeds what I'm asking. Note: if you don't want the extras I will sell the kit alone for $20.

I would like to keep these CONUS only as they are good sized kits and the shipping out of the states will make them less of a deal but I will consider. PayPal preferred but other arrangements can be made.

Contact by PM only.

Thanks for looking.

Back