• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking for a couple of Fine Molds Star wars kits

ErnieS

I am looking for a couple of Fine Molds Star Wars kits, not too particular about which ones, except a Y Wing would be my first choice. I have never build any of these kits, and they are kinda on my bucket list to build a couple :geek
Would prefer to trade if possible as I would like to turn some of my excess kits into ones I am more interested in. Thank you!
Ernie

That depends on what you are looking for?? Aircraft, armor, and a few ships, detail sets etc. Really just depends then I can go digging and see what I come up with.
Ernie

Let's go with Aircraft F-4 Phantoms 1/48 or bigger .... or ships in the large range .... say 350's

Okay, I think I can find something, what kit do you have??
Ernie

Sorry I missed this Ernie ......
My warehouse has the following ......

FNM-SW2 1/72 Star Wars: Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Fighter
FNM-SW3 1/72 Star Wars: Kuat Systems Engineering Jedi Starfighter
FNM-SW7 1/72 Star Wars: Slave I Boba Fett's Customized Version Patrol/Attack Ship (ESB)
FNM-SW12 1/48 Star Wars: Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Fighter
FNM-SW13 1/144 Star Wars: Slave I Jango Fett's Customized Version Patrol/Attack Ship
FNM-SW14 1/144 Star Wars: Slave I Boba Fett's Customized Version Patrol/Attack Ship
FNM-SW15 1/72 Star Wars: Naboo Royal N1 (Episode 1) Starfighter

I can get these within a weeks time .....

Back