• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Free kits

Old Dog

Yes, free but there is still shipping. Nothing great here but I'd rather find them new homes than sell them. I have a webpage for them in the link below. MA members get first crack, anything still left in a week gets posted else where.

Free Kits !

First 3 on the list are mine. :D

Adam, you obviously didn't read where it states one per person...
unless you meant Me, Myself, and I!

me-myself-and-i-12.png

Regards,

Damn thats nice of you (y) Come on who's going to get that 609 and do it for the 1946 campaign :hmmm

I would be interested in the Historic Plastic Models 1/48 BV 141B. Something completely different from anything I've done before.

I would be interested in the RSO kit myself.

That BV141 seems to be a decent kit Chuck. Have one and was fairly impressed with how the parts looked. Adam I think Hobby Boss now has the moulds and just released their own BV 141 in 1/48th. If it is the same kit, the crew compartment is entirely done in clear plastic. If you want I will try to find it and post some photos.

Would love to see your take on that plane Chuck. Have some info on it that I would be glad to share. :D

Oops, yes you did. I saw your post, and it didn't click that was the one you had requested. I tried to make sure that I didn't ask for anything that had already been asked for but I guess I had a brain fart, haha.

Beat you to it, Adam! :evil:

All right, at ease gentlemen, my internet service was offline yesterday, as soon as I can make sense of all of this I will get back to you. I would like to get most of this stuff packed up over the weekend and shipped on Monday ! I tried to make it fair by making it one per person. I will be in contact by PM for final disposition.

OK, everyone that followed the rules and PM'ed me has been responded to. There are still two free kits available, I guess Christian's build scared everyone away from the BV 138, the Sunderland, while an old kit still builds up reasonably well, if no takers it will probably end up in the dust bin.

As before use the PM system !

OK, everyone that followed the rules and PM'ed me has been responded to. There are still two free kits available, I guess Christian's build scared everyone away from the BV 138, the Sunderland, while an old kit still builds up reasonably well, if no takers it will probably end up in the dust bin.

As before use the PM system !

Sorry about that Gary . It is buildable and there is certainly no need to go that far into it to complete it. :)

I had just obsessed over it way too many years :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Back