• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Old Dog's stash reduction sale

Old Dog

I have some kits I'd like to sell, I have made a webpage for them as it will be easier for me to update and keep track of things. MA members are getting first crack at these, what doesn't sell here in a week or so will be posted else where.

Old Dog's Sale

Gary, you are awesome!

I will take:

Ju-87G2

Ta-152C-0

He-100D

Fw-190D9

PM me and we can work out details or something. I know I've bought from you before.

I would be interested in the Promodeler 85-5933 Bf 110G-4. I was also interested in the Historic Plastic Models 1/48 BV 141B in your other thread.

The listing said the box was in really bad shape. If you want to cut the sprues & such so that they'll fit in ziplock bags that would be perfectly fine w/ me. Obviously the fuselage would be the sticking point.

All right, at ease gentlemen, my internet service was offline yesterday, as soon as I can make sense of all of this I will get back to you. I would like to get most of this stuff packed up over the weekend and shipped on Monday ! Thanks for your interest, looks like I priced this stuff too cheap :facepalm

OK, everyone that followed the rules and replied by PM has been sent a response. The kit listing page has been updated, still some good bargains there.

Thanks to everyone that responded.

Back