• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Stash up for sale.

jknaus

Administrator
Okay I am selling off most of my stash. I will try and list things here for sale, but I thought I would let you know so that if there is something you want I can look and see if I have it. Shipping from Canada is killer but maybe we can work something out. I now firmly into WWI subjects and I think they will keep me going for quite a while, especially at my pace. I have 1/35 armour, 1/32 a/c and an ark. Keep an eye out for some listings.
James

Dont have anything specific that I'm looking for, but would definitely love to see what you've got for 1/32 stuff.

Hmmm ? Curious to see what will surface. Could be interested in 1/32 and I'm surprised that you did not mention 1/48 . Anyhow, started or not I will consider what is available .

Cheers, Christian B)

Not really big on the Pacific stuff unfortunately. I do have some USN aircraft but I think they would be killer for postage. Chris I think I might have 3 1/48 a/c left. One of them is the Condor which again would be killer for postage.
This weekend I will start listing.
James

Thanks James . Yes, killer posting but also killer size indeed . Out of my league on the Condor

Will be looking. Cheers, Christian B)

Back