• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

For Sale: Misc Decals and Aca 1/32 F-16 (5/19)

Adam Baker

I've got the following for sale:

Payment is preferred through paypal. I'm currently unemployed, so once an item sells, I'll have to transfer the money to my regular checking acct in order to be able to ship. Unfortunately this can add several days from sale to shipping, but unfortunately I dont have much choice in the matter. If I'm within a day or two of my unemployment showing up, then I may be able to send sooner, but that depends on several things.

Shipping on decals is $5.00 for the first sheet and $1.00 for each additional. My decals are shipped in 8.5x11 bubble envelopes, with the decals sandwiched between thick sheets of cardboard. I also include tracking on all packages, hence the higher cost of shipping. I know its a bit more expensive, but I've probably shipped close to 50 envelopes this way, and have yet to have a single one get damaged in shipping, and the tracking is insurance for both of us, to ensure the package is sent, and arrives where it should. Insurance on the kit is available if requested. If insurance is not purchased, and something happens to the package, I will not be responsible.

Above shipping is CONUS. I'm willing to ship internationally, but would prefer not to, due to lack of ability to track package and the extra expense. Due to lack of tracking, insurance is required for all int'l shipments. Int'l shipping will be exact cost determined at time of sale.

Prices are negotiable. Mostly interested in selling, but am open to trade offers.

Nascar Decals:

DecalList2.jpg

Airplane Decals:

DecalList.jpg

The 2008 IPMS Convention sheet is missing a single decal.

The image below is from Rare Plane Detective. The sheet I have, is missing the small "Sandy" missile located below the F-14 intake decals & the national insignia's, above the German V2 Rocket decal. Everything else is present on the sheet.

IPMS_2008_Atlantic_Decal001.jpg

Kit & Detail parts:

Academy 1/32 F-16 CG/CJ + Cutting Edge CEC32114 Big Mouth Intake set + choice of either TwoBobs 1/32 F-16 sheets listed in the list above (Nellis Taxi Cab or USAFE Big Mouth Vipers) $150.00. Buyer pays actual shipping.

Exterior plastic is removed, but all internal bags are still sealed. On the CE set, on the intake portion I had just started working on cleaning up the casting plug, but never got got enough removed to get to the intake, so its still needs all the required clean up of a just cast part.

Verlinden 1/32 #1126 RF-4C Phantom Update (For Revell kit) $25.00

ModelKasten #C1 Tiger 1 Early Model Conversion $35.00

Back