• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Orange Box 9111 Pz 3 E/F Special (SPECIAL) 4 Sale

Hey Gang,

I have the Orange box 9111 Pz III E/F kit with Many Exras to Improve it. Kit 9111 is open but %100 complete in Like New condition but along with the couple extras Dragon Included I have added Many More.

Model Kasten Drive Housings , very nice and originally designed for the older DML kits.

Below is a List of Parts from the New Tooled Pz III's that will Improve the older Parts for that someone that likes to do some Improving with all plastic parts no Metal or Resin.

The Complete 37mm gun assembly to replace the older one , very nice and even the new plastic barrel is nice no need for a metal one.

The New Tooled Early type Cupola.

New Tool Sprue has very nice Jack and brackets.

The new Tooled Rubber bushing Early type Shocks.

New Drivers front plate with new visor flaps and complete new MG assembly.

New tooled MG 34's all three.

New Frontal Top Plate with the separate split Hatches ( open/closed option) and the new headlights.

New Tristar Tank figures from their Pz IA 35003 kit. These two figs are very nice and include four heads for diff options , two with Berets and two with side caps..

Also I am Including an Extra Sprue from Dragon figure sets Equipment .

Also Half a set of the New very nice Great Wall Jerry can set best in plastic in my opinion with the PE parts included.

Also have included the New Pz III F 6632 Instruction sheet for the instructions of the new parts .

Also the New Decal sheet from the new F kit

Will sell this Special kit for $50 Includes Shipping in the US. Please send all enquiries to my Email below.

Thank You,

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

Brian

Back