• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking for 1/48 Cent. & So American Insignia

Barney

Friends,

I got this crazy idea from a short story treatment I did, back when I thought I could write.

Basically, in early 1943 the smart people in the Axis (Japan and Germany mostly) begin to move funds, buy land and generally resettle to the Latin American countries. Both countries build/buy factories and begin to manufacture aircraft, ships and establish supply chains. Unfortunately, their new allies are unable to help in the actual war effort, but are fully armed and ready to go by...1946.

I am looking for insignia for Latin American Countries. I have a few here and there, but if anyone has some sitting in the spares I would be happy to purchase or trade for them.

Ya ever notice that No Body ever has central and south american decals...

I wonder why????? :dance

That's not true, I recall offering you some. Also, if you find Turkish roundels, you have Peruvian ones. If you find Greek roundels, you have Argentinian ones.

So, exactly what do you need?

Regards,

Back