• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

VERY EARLY New Tooled Dragon Pz III N for Sale !!!

Hey Gang, ,

I have Dragon Pz III N 6431 . I have swapped J kit turret and lower hull both with visor and hatch openings to make a very early N type as seen in Africa. A few of the very early N types were made on the J or early L hulls and turrets that still had the turret visor and or hull side escape hatches. There were not very many of these not sure if they were factory built this way or rebuilt tanks but there is photographic evidence of them in Africa. All parts are all new tooled kit parts and all parts are still %100 on the Sprue all inner bags are sealed except one . One bag was opened as I switched the Fenders from M type to J type . So here you have a very rare Pz III N not produced as of yet by Dragon or anyone else , you will have a very unique build all of your own for a truly used tank in North Africa Not the Same OLD N. I will sell this kit for $50 includes SHIPPING in the US. Please send all enquiries to my email below.

panzerstike@comcast.net

Thank You

Brian

Back