• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pz IV Parts for Sale !!!

Hey Gang,

I have a couple pz IV parts for sale , they will prob be very helpfull for the newest Dragon IV D DAK kit. This kit has only later road wheels and only E type sprockets and one piece soft tracks. The price listed on all parts includes shipping in the US. Please respond to my email below if interested . Thanks for looking.

Tristar 36 cm road wheel set , 16 rims , 16 hubs and 16 tires O rings, also the whole set of individual Tracks from the Tristar D kit. All parts are still on the Sprue some spruces may be cut but all parts on the Sprue in new like condition. I will sell this for $15 this price includes the shipping in the US.

Friul Metal Pz IV B, C, D sprocket set . Set includes 6 pieces 2 outer sprocks , 2 inner sprocks and 2 axle studs. I will sell these for $22 , this price includes shipping in the US.

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

Brian

Back