• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

3D Modeling/CAD services

Adam Baker

Putting this out that I'm offering 3D Modeling/CAD services if anyone is looking for any kind of custom parts.

I would do the modeling, and provide the files needed for a site such as Shapeways or Click2Detail to actually 3D print the parts.

I've posted pictures of my other modeling work here on MA in the past, so I'm assuming most people have seen what I can do.

If interested, contact me here through private message, or through email at adam@adambakerdesigns.com

Good deal, I'll be in touch.

I've been shopping for 3D printers, etc to help with figure production, but at the end of the day, I don't have the time to deal with the learning curve of calibration or even using the design software.

I can sculpt heads, clothes, etc. but things like binoculars, helmets, fuel drums take forever. 3D printing seems ideal for that, koncking out a master that I could mold afterwards.

Yea, equipment like that would be the sort of thing I'd be able to model.

I've seen people who have done 3D models of people, but that's well beyond my ability to create.

Back