• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Doing some stash cleaning

nerdling

After the move to the new place I realized I had way more kits then I really need. All of these have been opened. Some have loose parts and open bags inside. If you have any questions on any of them just ask. I will accept Paypal. Willing to ship overseas but shipping will be very expensive on some of these. All of these are complete. In the coming days I will have more to add to this list.

IMG_7178.JPG

IMG_7179.JPG

1/48 Monogram He 111. Loose parts in the box. This also includes an Eduard Big Ed set, True Details resin cockpit that is loose in the box, True Details wheels, some fast frames for the canopy, as well as a set of Aeromaster 48-589 Best Sellers Luftwaffe Mediums decals. Pending

IMG_7176.JPG

1/48 Mirage PZL 37B. Some loose parts. Pending

I like The Pro-Modeler B-17 G, but I pretty much spent my jan/feb 2014 $$ on Barney's model sale.

Bump and I added a couple of items. Don't really want to get rid of them but just don't have the room and need to pay off an unexpected bill.

I've been tempted over that Otter vehicle since I first saw it here. Oh hell...mark it down for me. I'm not touching that HE !

I've been tempted over that Otter vehicle since I first saw it here. Oh hell...mark it down for me. I'm not touching that HE !
Doing it for the Soft Skins Build? I will be doing my Mirrpr Models vehicle for it.

Damn I love that B17 Ryan wish I lived closer so I could buy it.

Well, I am tempted by that monster of a mortar. I have the Dragon kit but it's not on rail. I got the $75, that's a fair price but could you please have a look at shipping it to Sydney - Australia price wise and let me know? If it's not a fortune I may not resist temptation.

Cheers,
Laurence

Well, I am tempted by that monster of a mortar. I have the Dragon kit but it's not on rail. I got the $75, that's a fair price but could you please have a look at shipping it to Sydney - Australia price wise and let me know? If it's not a fortune I may not resist temptation.

Cheers,
Laurence

I'll give it a look for you Laurence.

Pending the results of the other message, may I also express my interest in the sub? Damn it - that's something I always wanted to do and so far I have so bravely resisted temptation.

Summary - The monster on rail - I'll have it (definitely), also the sub if it works out as per my message to the seller.

Not a bad idea as extra's dont push up the postage so much :drinks

Apparently the sheer size of that sub pushes the price right up to impossible amounts :blink

I'll get the mortar still, the sub is not going to sail to Australia unfortunately :facepalm

Laurence

IMG_73505B15D.JPG

1/35 Mirror Models CMP Mk. I Otter Recce Car. Everything is still factory sealed. Pending

Got it Ryan! Nice looking kit, never seen these vehicles before but now these kits are out, I see them in all sorts of videos. Funny how that happens.

Thanks again :good:

I got the parcel today Ryan thank you very much :notworthy

Pleasure doing business with you mate (y)

Ummmm .....that thing is FREAKIN' HUGE :woohoo: :blink promises to be so much fun building it :good:

Back