• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 32nd Scale, Spring 2017

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
[strike]At the moment, this is the only 1/32nd scale kit I am considering to part with:

1/32nd scale Pacific Coast Models Spitfire Mk IXe complete with box, instructions, decals, resin, PE. $50USD plus shipping at cost. Please note that I am in the US and only can ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring.

Sometimes it helps to see what one is buying:[/strike]

PCMSpitfireMkIXeBox.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeInstructions.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueA1front.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueA1rear.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueAfront.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueArear.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueBfront.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueBrear.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueC.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueClear.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueDecals.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueDecals1.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueDecals2.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSpruePE.JPG

PCMSpitfireMkIXeSprueResin.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 32nd Scale Nov 5th '13

No longer for sale.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Alright, I have a love-hate relationship here! Love the model, hate the size! I had it up once and changed my mind. Here it is again... take it before I play this Yo-yo again! I am posting on several sites so send an e-mail if interested (see below).

1/32nd scale Pacific Coast Models Spitfire Mk IXe complete with box, instructions, decals, resin, PE. $50USD plus shipping at cost. Please note that I am in the US and only can ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring.

Sometimes it helps to see what one is buying:

PCMSpitfireMkIXeBox.JPG

Regards,

Oh wow whoever buys this one is going to have an AWESOME model :geek

Oh wow whoever buys this one is going to have an AWESOME model :geek

They will... I was checking the details against the fantastic Monforton Press book and it looks to be well researched.

Regards,

Sales are over! The garage door has closed. Thanks to those that bought from me.

Regards,

Here it is again... I am posting on several sites so send an e-mail if interested (see below).

[strike]1/32nd scale Pacific Coast Models Spitfire Mk IXe complete with box, instructions, decals, resin, PE. $50USD plus shipping at cost. Please note that I am in the US and only can ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only once I contact you with the total including shipping.[/strike] Pending

Sometimes it helps to see what one is buying:

PCMSpitfireMkIXeBox.JPG

[strike]Also added (but I need to take photographs) are a bagged 1-32nd scale Trumpeter MiG-21UM with Tiger Wings Decals to replace the incorrect kit decals. Asking $50USD.[/strike]Pending

If you buy both (or any combination of garage sales which total $100USD or more), I will pay shipping in the continental US or half for international.

Regards,

Both kits now pending my shipping it out on September 5th, 2015. Thanks to the buyer contacting me quickly, I have found, and offered, two Black Box MiG-21MF Cockpit sets which should provide what is needed for the front cockpit and a seat for the rear cockpit.

Regards,

Items sent, pending payment.

Garage door closed!

Regards and thanks to the buyer,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 32nd Scale Aug 7th '16

I only ship on Saturdays.

If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2016.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If trading, each pays the way to the other.
Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four more!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/48th P-47D Razorback & any aftermarket
Hobby Boss 1/48th EMB-314 Super Tucano & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII & any aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
GWH 1/48th MiG-29 9-12 Early & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Another update on duplicate books found in my library.

Buyer pays shipping (unless specified)...
DRAGON%2032%20F-6D%20Mustang-1.jpg

$26USD

Kit is complete. Since I got some upgrades for my Tamiya kits, there may be some goodies tossed in for free (decals for example).

Regards,

Garage door is open again and sale sign hung! I am also looking for trades. See the end.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2017.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/48th P-47D Razorback & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/35th scale Steyr 1500A (need two)
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII & any aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
GWH 1/48th MiG-29 9-12 Early & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

$26USD

Kit is complete. Since I got some upgrades for my Tamiya kits, there may be some goodies tossed in for free (decals for example).

Regards,

Updated trade list.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2017.

Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (4 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda hobby BMD-1 (3 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda Hobby BMD-2 (2 needed) & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike) & any aftermarket

$26USD

Regards,

$26USD

Off the table... got a third shark mouth scheme thanks to the latest Dutch Decal sheet I bought so I am keeping this for now unless I find a Revell kit cheap!

Regards,

After seeing that the Bunny Fighter Club BFC0023 will include the Swiss Bf 109G-6 sharkmouth I want, I decided to dump my large scale projects using the Hasegawa kits.
https://www.eduard.com/store/out/media/bfc023.pdf

I have two complete Bf 109G, the 109G-6 from Hasegawa has a box but I also have the Promodeller Bf 109G-2 (Hasegawa molds without a box but also complete, including the resin wheels). While kits are complete, their sprue frames are cut to fit into one box and have room for aftermarket items.

Either kit, with Eduard's PE interior and exterior sheets and Quickboost exhausts plus guns, is $40USD.
Hasegawa32Bf109Gsale.JPG

If you want both for $80USD, I will include CMK's Bf 109F conversion along with Montex Masks (two of them) for the Friedrich since decals aren't included in the CMK kit. So that would be both complete kits (instructions and decals are included), two sets of Eduard Bf 109G-6 interior PE, two sets of Quickboost resin guns and exhausts, one Eduard Bf109G-6 exterior, one Eduard Bf 109G-14 exterior, CMK conversion, and two Montex Masks sets.
Hasegawa32Bf109Gsale2.JPG

Since I expect the Eduard "Afterparty at the end of this month to have a nice sale for BFC members, anyone who purchases this prior to that sale will also receive a resin bomb, rack, fuel tank, and Ventura Decals featuring the Finnish sharkmouth scheme I had planned on using.

Regards,

Back