• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Culling the Collection

ErnieS

Hi Guys,

Hopefully you can help me out, over the course of the next several weeks / months I am looking to reduce the number of kits and accessories I have by half or better. I would like to trade these for a couple kits I am looking for and aftermarket accessories for those kits I am going to be keeping and building. I have not listed prices as realisticallly these are only worth what someone is willing to pay, and I would really much rather trade these for what I need for rather than money. I will be listing more stuff at least weekly as I go through boxes etc. If your have something I am looking for and are looking for a particular item in trade, let me know and I will see what I have.

What I have:
Accurate Minatures 1/48
SBD 3 /4 White box issue,
TBM/TBF White box issue, 2 kits in one box
Yak1, wheels or skis, your choice

ICM 1/48
Mig-3

A-model 1/72
Mig-9

Blackbox 1/48
F-5 cockpit

Blackbox 1/32
A-10 Cockpit

Academy 1/32
M-2 Bradley

What I am looking for;
Kits
1/48 Hobbyboss Yak-38U, YF-23, Trumpeter Mig-23

Accessories, 1/48

O-1E- Cockpit set

AN-2- Eduard interior and exterior sets, engine (Quickboost etc)

Su-24- Any detail sets, correction sets, decals etc.

Mig-21MF- cockpit set for Eduard kit

SU-7- Cockpit set

Su-27- Cockpit set and any other detail sets for Academy kit.

Mig-23- Eduard #48 546 Exhaust set, Quickboost airscoops

Yak-38- Bergemont stencil set, Quickboost details( intakes, lift engine, airscoops etc.) Aires Exhaust nozzles.

Mig-15- Cockpit set for Tamyia kit

Hasegawa Me-109E- Cockpit set

Airfix Me-109E- Cockpit set

S-3 Viking- Seamless intakes (early prefered), Eduard exterior and landing gear bay sets

S-2 Tracker- Eduard interior, exterior, landing gear bay set, seats, Quickboost engines.

Av-8B Plus- Cockpit set X2

Ju-188E- Wheels, decals

A-3 Skywarrior- Caracal decals, interior bits, landing gear, wheels ( going to use these on the old but good Hobby Systems vac kit).

SAAB Viggen- Cockpit and any Two Mikes correction sets.

1/32
F-5- Verlinden cockpit set, AMRU Riva etch set

1/72

Tu-16- Neomega intake set
Mi-26- Eduard interior and exterior sets

Books
Anything on the Su-24

Aerofax and Midland
Soviet aircraft books

Ginter
Two Seat Cougars
A-3 books
Tradewind book

Odds & Ends

1/144 Tu-95 prop and spinner (need 1, if someone has a junker)
1/48 Lysander decals, would like one set of markings for a British marked Lysander
1/48 Caracal decals, markings for Mass ANG T-33 (just those markings off the sheet)
1/48 Two Bobs T-2 Buckeye U.S. Navy Camoflauged aircraft (just the U.S. Navy bird off the sheet)
1/48 Royal Resin Wheels- F-101, 106, 102, F-89, Skyray etc.

If you have any of these items and are interested in a trade, please let me know. Thank you so much!
Ernie

Ernie,
I haven't A THING U r looking for. sorry! I'd PayPal U for all the accurate miniatures, and the 1/72 MiG-9
Womp me up a price, including shipping, won't U please? perhaps a deal can be struck! :yipee

Back