• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Goodies for sale- Moar Stuff Page 3!

chukw

Priced as marked- buyer, as per time-honored tradition, pays the actual postage.

SOLD ITEMS REMOVED

Cheers!
chuk

Goodies for sale!

Too many irons in the fire, Dave- and only one build at a time for me! :coolio

Goodies for sale!

Moving sale- everything must go! You pay for the actual postage, all sales "as is." Make me an offer!

YardSale_01.jpg

Just the wheel wells and a few extra parts- free with another purchase.

YardSale_05.jpg

A nice kit- in transparent colors. 10 bucks.

YardSale_12.jpg

Complete vac kit- 3 bucks

Goodies for sale!

I'm interested in these-
zetaplus
flea market kits
tauro tank

pm sent

Is the free wagon still available? I have uses for that, if it is. :yipee

Goodies for sale!

It's all yours, 135E! Stay tuned for details- I'm running like mad right now.

Airfix kits, Tauro tank and Alanger truck are sold!

Goodies for sale!

Woohoo!

These will be my first real-world military kits. I've built stuff in the past like Mechs, the Space Battleship Yomato, and Terminator, but not anything historical. That A7V really appeals to me with the shoebox shape.

Goodies for sale!

Thanks to all! I will be getting these in the mail next week- our house is going up for sale in a few days and I'm tearing around like mad getting it ready. The photographer is coming this very morning! I appreciate your patience- many thanks!

Goodies for sale!

Woohoo!

These will be my first real-world military kits. I've built stuff in the past like Mechs, the Space Battleship Yomato, and Terminator, but not anything historical. That A7V really appeals to me with the shoebox shape.

LOL, see what I got you into Dan! Who knows, we could turn you into an armor modeller yet. :D

WOW Chuck! Things are really moving fast for you!

Goodies for sale!

Okay, we're moving from Redondo Beach in SoCal to Whidbey Island, WA. Quite a change, but it's just time to shake the ol' snowglobe. ;)

Goodies for sale!

No kidding! That is awesome. My wife and I are in love with the Seattle area, unfortunately we had to go to Florida :pp The right opportunity hasn't presented itself in the NW just yet. But congrats and good luck with the move!

(oh yeah - sorry to hijack your thread :blush: )

Goodies for sale!

Okay, the following kits are being sold to benefit Modelers' Alliance. Buyer pays the postage.

YardSale_13.jpg

Shrinkwrapped- 5 bucks

YardSale_14.jpg

Shrinkwrapped- 5 bucks. Isn't this the Hasegawa mold?

YardSale_16.jpg

YardSale_16a.jpg

Academy 1/35 Tiger I Early 10 bucks

YardSale_01.jpg

Just the wheel wells and a few extra parts- free with another purchase.

YardSale_05.jpg

A nice kit- in transparent colors. 10 bucks.

YardSale_12.jpg

Complete vac kit- 3 bucks

Remember, all proceeds to benefit dear old Modelers' Alliance, so dig deep.

Back