• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Early DAK Pz III F 5th Light !!!

Hey Gang,

I have combined the new tooled Pz III F kit 6632 with the H kit 6642 and the E kit 6631 parts and extra decals from the Pz II F 6263 kit for the 5th light markings.

Pz III F 6632 kit complete in new condition

From Pz III H 6642 50 mm gun and mantlet assembly and the turret rear Rommel Box.

From Pz III H 6642 desertised engine hatches Sprue from the H has been swapped from the F kit to include these hatches this Sprue contains all the F kit parts plus the desert hatches wich were not included or snipped off at the factory who knows why?

From Pz III E 6631 kit the whole set of early road wheels this E kit is the only kit so far with the new tooled early road wheels.

From Pz II F 6263 kit the complete decal sheet this includes 5th light and Africa Korps markings ( the reg III F kit decals are also included of course ) .

The direction sheets from the III F kit 6632 and the III H 6642 kit are both included to help your building needs.

The F III kit is complete so you get the 37mm gun assy too plus the later road wheels also making this with the decals and parts added by me a III F kit that can be made for any time or theater of your choice a true multi tasked kit .

I have combined parts from 4 different kits all totally new tooled to give you a kit def not on the Market. This will make an original DAK 5th light arrival to Africa. You get it all in one box no buying multi kits or paying multi postages.I will sell this kit for $70 includes shipping in the US.

Please send all inquiries to the Email below. Thank you.

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

Brian

Back