• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WTT or Sell New Tooled Tauch Pz III H !!!

Hey Gang,

I had the new tooled Pz III G tauch the 37mm gun turret one 6765, well anyways I used it to build a reg G tank in Africa.This was one of the first G,s on the market now there are many.Now I have the Tauch parts still new in their factory inner bags these are the new tooled tauch parts. I also have the complete Tauch Sprue P from the 90's Tauch H kit. I have put these 4 sprues in a new tooled Pz III H 6642 kit minus the desert filtered engine hatches , Tauch,s did not use these they used the solid hatches.So what I have here is a complete new tooled H kit with the Tauch parts all in new condition to make a proper HTauchPanzer.There is a complete H kit in this but the Tauch is what I,m talking there is no new tooled Tauch H as of yet these tanks were used in Russia in 41. This kit is totally complete and all in new inner bags in the 6765 box with the 6765 G instructions. I would sell this for $62 includes shipping in the US . What I would like in trade is the new pz III flame tank 6616? Also Interested in anything in the African theater in trade talks. Anyone interested please contact my email below.Please only experienced modelers inquire this is no shake and bake build all the parts are swap out but there is Homework involved.

Thank You,

Brian

panzerstikeATcomcastDOTnet

Hi Brian, welcome to MA. Best of luck with your trade, hoping you'll post and introduction and share some pictures of your builds with us too. (y)

Hey Brian,

Welcome back! I got your message but am not able to look into my Pz III stash until later asI am REALLY tied up with work (tonight I work from 2-10PM and, being off hours, my commute will be much longer than the usual 2 hours).

Hi Brian, welcome to MA. Best of luck with your trade, hoping you'll post and introduction and share some pictures of your builds with us too. (y)

Mike,

Brian is a master scratch-builder (he is too modest to admit that) and mastered many of the original Tiger Model Designs Panzer III sets. I have been fortunate to receive many images of his work and, if he permits me, will happily share them here.

The only caveat is that he seems to suffer from Adult Onset ADD (like I do) and gets really close to finishing a model but stops short of painting.

Regards,

Back