• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JoHan 1/72 P-40-B/C

Rhino

Super Moderator
I'm hunting the old JoHan 1/72 P40-b/c kit. any airplane buff have a kit to sell, or ideas?

I'm hunting the old JoHan 1/72 P40-b/c kit. any airplane buff have a kit to sell, or ideas?

Hi Joe :) I have had several Jo-Han kits. ME 109, Zeke and P-47. I also remember an ME 262.

I do not believe they ever release a P-40 :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi Joe :) I have had several Jo-Han kits. ME 109, Zeke and P-47. I also remember an ME 262.

Cheers, Christian B)

I did some research and came up empty except for one thread where somebody said Jo-Han was working on a P-40 but it never worked out in the end. Rumor or not still odd to not find any real info :idonno

Hi Chris :) I have had several Jo-Han kits. ME 109, Zeke and P-47. I also remember an ME 262.

Cheers, Christian B)

I did some research and came up empty except for one thread where somebody said Jo-Han was working on a P-40 but it never worked out in the end. Rumor or not still odd to not find any real info :idonno

There was also a Corsair that I overlooked earlier ( forgot that one ) . At any rate Joe, none of them were great . A bit like Matchbox kits but somewhat better.

Cheers, Christian B)

LOL. Rhino, we've been over this. Its a myth. They never made it. But if you REALLY want one, I will photoshop a box for you, print it up, you can stick an old Airfix kit in it, and then you will have the only one ever to exist. :P

LOL. Rhino, we've been over this. Its a myth. They never made it. But if you REALLY want one, I will photoshop a box for you, print it up, you can stick an old Airfix kit in it, and then you will have the only one ever to exist. :P

There's an interesting thought :rotf :rotf :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Knowing Rhino's high dollar mark on the kit, I think it would be worth the effort Rob. we could get our Graphics department on it for a cut.

:popcorn

Oh sure, U bunch of Sneegy Bastiges! U watch!! I find my "Eleanor" and everyone will have to pay Homage!!!

Back