• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 72nd Scale, Spring 2018

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Bagged kits. 2 Academy Bf-109E from different production batches. $7USD plus shipping. A bonus Heller Bf-109K, white metal exhausts, and two sets of True Details wheels are included. One Academy decal sheet is included, and a replacement from Hasegawa. So again, you get three kits for the $7USD.

4SaleAug10252520008.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 72nd Scale Aug 10 '13

I found some small scale Dragon armor... is there any interest?

Regards,

I might be interested. What have you got Saul?

I will also be interested in some Dragon Armor. This Canadian Dave has turned me onto them.

Is there any modern armor?

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 72nd Scale Mar 06, 2014

Bagged kits. 2 Academy Bf-109E from different production batches. $7USD plus shipping. A bonus Heller Bf-109K, white metal exhausts, and two sets of True Details wheels are included. One Academy decal sheet is included, and a replacement from Hasegawa. So again, you get three kits for the $7USD.

4SaleAug10252520008.JPG

I have a bagged Heller T-6 kit (minus weapons which were used on an Academy T-6G). Decals from Heller (old & yellow but with a sharkmouth), decals from Academy (minus stencils), several Academy left over parts, Eduard PE leftovers (including instrument panels), and Pavla detail set. $10USD plus shipping. If interested, ask for photograph.

Email me using saul AT sharkmouth DOT com

Regards,

Most items already given away so...

Sales are over! The garage door has closed. Thanks to those that bought.

Regards,

The Garage Sale is over and the door closed! See you in the Spring.

Regards and thanks to those that bought,

I am posting here first and will post on other sites later.

If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2016.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If trading, each pays the way to the other.
Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four more!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/48th P-47D Razorback & any aftermarket
Hobby Boss 1/48th EMB-314 Super Tucano & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII & any aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
GWH 1/48th MiG-29 9-12 Early & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

TrumpeterSu27EarlyBoxArt.JPG

$20USD plus shipping.

There are a few more to add but I need to take photos.

Regards,

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

Trade Wants
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

I'm not sure I want to sell it since there are actually five complete kits in there (1 each Academy Me 262A, Hasegawa Me 262A & Me 262B, Heller Me 262B, and Revell Me 262B) along with a large amount of aftermarket (decals, engines, & cockpits). Thinking $50USD. Hasegawa kits alone without AM would be $10USD each. I will toss in the Heller kit.

GSP61B.JPG

GSP61A.JPG

$30USD for both kits and includes True Details wheels for each and Eduard PE for one.

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

Regards,

Trade Wants

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

I'm not sure I want to sell it since there are actually five complete kits in there (1 each Academy Me 262A, Hasegawa Me 262A & Me 262B, Heller Me 262B, and Revell Me 262B) along with a large amount of aftermarket (decals, engines, & cockpits). Thinking $50USD. Hasegawa kits alone without AM would be $10USD each. I will toss in the Heller kit.

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

Regards,

Trade Wants

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

DML Fencer. Wings, fuel tanks, and nose glued on. Wing corrected (leading edge too short). No weapons other than what you see (two bombs for the pylons). Aftermarket decals and True Details K-36DM Ejection Seats (2x). $10USD

GarageDMLFencers01.JPG

GarageDMLFencers.JPG

GarageDMLFencers03.JPG

GarageDMLFencers04.JPG

KP MiG-15bis (2x) and a KP MiG-15UTI. These are rough kits with fine & accurate details which may get lost during sanding. No box. Aftermarket decals included. $4USD each or $10USD for all three
GarageKPMiG15Lot.JPG

Regards,

I found a decal sheet to offer with the MiG lot.

Trade Wants

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

DML Fencer. Wings, fuel tanks, and nose glued on. Wing corrected (leading edge too short). No weapons other than what you see (two bombs for the pylons). Aftermarket decals and True Details K-36DM Ejection Seats (2x). $10USD

GarageDMLFencers01.JPG

GarageDMLFencers.JPG

GarageDMLFencers03.JPG

GarageDMLFencers04.JPG

KP MiG-15bis (2x) and a KP MiG-15UTI. These are rough kits with fine & accurate details which may get lost during sanding. No box. Aftermarket decals included. $4USD each or $10USD for all three
GarageKPMiG15Lot.JPG

f you get all three, I will include an aftermarket sheet with markings for all.

Regards,

Two are now pending!

Trade Wants

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

[strike]DML Fencer. Wings, fuel tanks, and nose glued on. Wing corrected (leading edge too short). No weapons other than what you see (two bombs for the pylons). Aftermarket decals and True Details K-36DM Ejection Seats (2x). $10USD[/strike] Pending, appropriate decals from Cutting Edge included.

GarageDMLFencers01.JPG

GarageDMLFencers.JPG

GarageDMLFencers03.JPG

GarageDMLFencers04.JPG

[strike]
KP MiG-15bis (2x) and a KP MiG-15UTI. These are rough kits with fine & accurate details which may get lost during sanding. No box. Aftermarket decals included. $4USD each or $10USD for all three[/strike]
GarageKPMiG15Lot.JPG

[strike]If you get all three, I will include an aftermarket sheet with markings for all.[/strike] Pending, Aside from the Modela decal sheets, I found some Pavla vacuum formed replacement canopies.

Once paid, the pending items will be removed from this list.

Regards,

New kit added for a short time... I reserve the right to remove it!

Trade Wants

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

I'm not sure I want to sell it since there are actually five complete kits in there (1 each Academy Me 262A, Hasegawa Me 262A & Me 262B, Heller Me 262B, and Revell Me 262B) along with a large amount of aftermarket (decals, engines, & cockpits). Thinking $50USD. Hasegawa kits alone without AM would be $10USD each. I will toss in the Heller kit for free.

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

One Italeri bagged MiG-29A with extra missiles from second kit, some leftover AM PE, new decals for East German, Yugoslavian, Iraqi, and West German are included. $5 USD Shipping will probably be more than the kit!

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 72nd Scale, Spring 2017

Garage door is open again and sale sign hung! I am also looking for trades. See the end.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2017.

Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/35th scale Steyr 1500A (need two)

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

I'm not sure I want to sell it since there are actually five complete kits in there (1 each Academy Me 262A, Hasegawa Me 262A & Me 262B, Heller Me 262B, and Revell Me 262B) along with a large amount of aftermarket (decals, engines, & cockpits). Thinking $50USD. Hasegawa kits alone without AM would be $10USD each. I will toss in the Heller kit for free.

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

One Italeri bagged MiG-29A with extra missiles from second kit, some leftover AM PE, new decals for East German, Yugoslavian, Iraqi, and West German are included. $5 USD Shipping will probably be more than the kit!

Regards,

Garage door is open and sale sign hung! Looking for trades. See the end.

Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/35th scale Steyr 1500A (need two)

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

This has been claimed by Bruce!
GSRF4E.JPG

$15USD

Regards,

Updated trade list, see below.

Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (4 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda hobby BMD-1 (3 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda Hobby BMD-2 (2 needed) & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike) & any aftermarket

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

Regards,

Updated trade list, see below.

Trade Wants
Panda hobby BMD-1 (3 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda Hobby BMD-2 (2 needed) & any aftermarket

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

One Bilek (Italeri kit bagged) Bf 110G-4, $5 USD Shipping will probably be more than the kit!
Photo to follow...

Regards,

Updated trade list.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by October 30th, 2018.

Trade Wants
Panda hobby BMD-1 (4 needed) & any aftermarket

$20USD plus shipping.

GSMe262.JPG

GSMi2.JPG

$7USD

One Bilek (Italeri kit bagged) Bf 110G-4, $5 USD Shipping will probably be more than the kit!
Photo to follow...

Regards,

Back