• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, Misc Scale Spring, 2017

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Buyer pays shipping...

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

The price from Sears (I didn't know they carried models) is $84.69USD. Asking $40USD.

PM if interested, I will mark the kit as sold or held based in the order the PM is received.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, Misc Scale Jul 21

Some AFV Club submarines are coming up next.

PM me if interested.

Regards,

Found the following to start for $10USD each plus shipping...

American Gato 1941

hc1373d3.jpg

[strike]American Gato 1942[/strike] on hold...

h7eb5562.jpg

American Guppy II

hec346d9.jpg

Regards,

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

The price from Sears (I didn't know they carried models) is $84.69USD. Asking $40USD.

American Gato 1941

hc1373d3.jpg

American Guppy II

hec346d9.jpg

Regards,

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. Please note that I am in the US and only can ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only, once I contact you with the total including shipping.

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

American Gato 1941

hc1373d3.jpg

American Guppy II

hec346d9.jpg

Regards,

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. Please note that I am in the US and only can ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only, once I contact you with the total including shipping.

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

[strike]American Gato 1941[/strike] Sold to & received by Joey

hc1373d3.jpg

[strike]American Guppy II[/strike] Sold and sent to James

hec346d9.jpg

Don't forget that there are free kits in another thread you can add to the box if ordering.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, Misc Scale Feb 12th '14

Saul ,

E-mail sent on the AFV Club GATO Class Sub 1941 !!! B)

regards
JOEY

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

Don't forget that there are free kits in another thread you can add to the box if ordering.

Regards,

Garage door is open and sale sign hung! If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by December 12th, 2015.

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, Misc Scale Aug 24th '15

I seek a DML 1056 1/350 USS Florida SSGN. How lucky am I today?
I do not believe sears Stocks any kits. They outsource, mark them up, and then charge up the wahzoo for shipping.
Chinese ownership, old Boy.

I seek a DML 1056 1/350 USS Florida SSGN. How lucky am I today?
I do not believe sears Stocks any kits. They outsource, mark them up, and then charge up the wahzoo for shipping.
Chinese ownership, old Boy.

I don't buy any ships unless they've had a sharkmouth on them or used in Latin America. This one was to be a Latin American Navy ship but I decided to get rid of it. Therefore, I don't have the specific kit you mention as it is of no interest to me for my collections.

Most people are aware that Sears, like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and others, offer a 'marketplace' which is where I saw the kit listed for sale. I've no idea about the shipping as my interest was to get a current price for the kit and I only charge actual shipping. So, I have not dug deep enough to see the shipping charges from the Sears marketplace vendor.

As for the Chinese ownership comment, I don't follow your train of thought.

Regards,

Since I sold my 32nd scale kits, I have no need to continue the Garage sale so the door is closed!

Regards,

Garage door is open and sale sign hung! If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, Misc Scale Oct 12

AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

Trump05335.JPG

Asking $30 USD

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, Misc ScaleOct 12th '15

The Garage Sale is over and the door closed! See you in the Springtime.

Regards and thanks to those that bought,

Garage door is open and sale sign hung! I am posting here first and will post on other sites later.

If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2016.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If trading, each pays the way to the other.
Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four more!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/48th P-47D Razorback & any aftermarket
Hobby Boss 1/48th EMB-314 Super Tucano & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII & any aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
GWH 1/48th MiG-29 9-12 Early & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Nothing new yet from last time:
AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

Trump05335.JPG

[strike]Asking $30 USD[/strike] James called dibs.

Regards,

Garage door is still open and sale sign hung! I am posting here first and will post on other sites later.

If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2016.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If trading, each pays the way to the other.
Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four more!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/48th P-47D Razorback & any aftermarket
Hobby Boss 1/48th EMB-314 Super Tucano & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII & any aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
GWH 1/48th MiG-29 9-12 Early & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Last item:
AFVClubSE735S1.JPG

Regards,

Back