• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Need DML DS T80 track set (Cancelled)

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Needed for my M40 project coming up.
I have a set of DS T54E1 for trade or buy out right.

Thanks
Tony lee

Need DML DS T80 track set

You mean there's another set of T80 tracks out there?

3863.jpg

Yet, they are sold out at their shop.

Regards,

I may go with a Fruil set but i've had good luck with DS track on my Sherman builds do far.

Thought I would just throw it out there.

Tony lee

I got Friuls on the way Tony, haven't seen them yet but I know they have to be easier than those Kasten tracks.

I got a set of Friul T80s today. The M40 has adjustable idlers,notice that the other day.

Cancel the DS tracks.

Thanks anyway
Tony lee

Pictures of those Friuls please, I got some on the way also and wonder what they look like. (y)

Here you are Boss

There's two packs of links
One package of guide horns
One package of special links that install in the shaded area on the direction sheet.

The wire doesn't go all the way through the links like most tracks. These take a short wire on each side.

They'll take a few minutes longer to assemble but what's time????? :D
Tony lee

Thanks Tony, I really like those tracks. Lot easier than those Kaizen

Tony.
Thanks for the picks on those Fruils. They look easier to put together than the AFV Club version. You need three hands for the AFV version. :bang head

Tony.
Thanks for the picks on those Fruils. They look easier to put together than the AFV Club version. You need three hands for the AFV version. :bang head

and a prayer the pin doesn't buckle. Not to mention the caps are too loose to actually be "workable", you'd have to glue it in place, no more workable.

Back