• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

UNBUILT SCALE MODEL COLLECTION

Chuck05

My name is Chuck Evans, I'm a retired engineer and ex-modeler (too old, hands tremble). I have collected many unbuilt models over the years and would like to know if any of you modelers would be interest in my collection in which several models are long out of production. Many of the models are from the 1980's to now. I would like to sell the entire collection. If you had to purchase all of my collection now, it would be over $1,200.00 (replacement cost less shipping charges). Of course I'm willing to take less.

Most are WWII and the prices shown are the replacement costs which I have spent many hours on the internet finding the lowest prices (less shipping) to be fair. All are new and some boxes have been opened just for a look.

I am also handicapped and just can't manage packing and shipping. That's why I need to sell the whole collection. I wish I could sell it piece meal, but I just physically can't.

Please let me know if these is any interest my emailing me at ccevans05@comcast.net and I'll send you the entire list.

Thanks,
Chuck Evans

Back