• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 for sale

jknaus

Administrator
I have for sale the following:
F-35B $30.00
[strike]F-5 $30.00 sealed Pending
[/strike]Me 410 + 3 sets of Master barrels + Vector Nacelle corrections +Vector Prop and spinner correction $75.00

Shipping extra, sorry about that. I take paypal.
James

James you are always pulling up detail related stuff- if your selling some of that let me know. PM if you prefer. Thanks CR :silly:

Ok - barrels for a 1/35 shilka. Or the eduard set for the same.

Any kind of detail set for a 1/48 Sea Vixen. Cockpit, landing gear bays ect.

Maybe this is more you- a cockpit for a 1/48 P-47B (really any could work).

Just looking to add some tidbits to things I already have. Thanks CR

Unfortunately no, none in that list. I still need to find parts for a Shilka too. I'll see if there are any 1/48 left in the stash anywhere. Got rid of most of that stuff years ago when I went to 1/32. Reason I'm selling these 1/48 is because now I remember why I went bigger :D
James

Thanks James- I have seen the Shilka parts- barrel set and the Eduard PE set on evil B for about 22 bucks for the pair. Just thought I would ask you. Keep looking for the P-47 cockpit though. Thanks CR :coolio

Back