• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - BMPs 35th Scale

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Well, after getting my Trumpeter BMP-1, I decided to look at the AM I bought for the earlier kits of the vehicle. I found enough to offer a package whereby you pay the aftermarket price and the kit is free.

For $60USD (buyer pays shipping):

BMP1ESCI.JPG

ESCI BMP-1 complete, parts on sprues, with decals, instructions, link & length (kit) and individual (spare DML) tracks. No box.
AM: Armour Track Models BMP tracks with resin replacement road wheels, idlers, and drive sprockets.

BMP2DML.JPG

Dragon (DML) BMP-2 complete, most parts on sprues, instructions, individual tracks, missing commander figure and box. Poor decals.
AM: Eduard PE set, Armour Track Models BMP tracks with resin replacement road wheels, idlers, and drive sprockets. Last, Kagero decals with markings for six BMP-2 (1 Polish, two Russian, and three Czech vehicles).

BMP1DML.JPG

Dragon (DML) BMP-1 parts donor kit, no turret, box, or commander figure included, but instructions, individual tracks and poor decals are. With the included SP Designs turret, a complete model can be built.

BMPAA.JPG

AM: Eduard PE set, spare resin replacement road wheels, idlers, and drive sprockets from the Armour Track Models BMP Tracks (tracks not included), Accurate Armour BMP tracks in link and length from their Trax-Pax set, and Accurate Armour's replacement BMP roadwheels of the correct diameter. Trumpeter BMP-1 decals. To replace the missing turret, I am including SP Designs Kliver turret for the BMP to covert it into the BMP-1M.

If I can't sell the set, I will entertain $25USD for the ESCI BMP-1 or the DML BMP-2 (buyer pays shipping).

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal. Contact me by PM, first come, first served.

Regards,

The lot is now $50USD plus shipping.

If you bought from James Knaus' offerings, and he lets me know you've paid, you can have the lot for only $40USD plus shipping.

Regards.

The lot is now $50USD plus shipping.

Regards.

I will toss in builder's kits of the Dragon BTR-70 & 80. I believe I may have some Eduard PE and aftermarket wheels for them as I usually throw out the old vinyl tires and tracks from kits.

Regards,

Back