• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Needed 4 .50 cal Mags from/for Dragon M-16 Turret

Tankbuilder

Hi there.

In anticpation of getting the new Italeri PT-109 kit I just got thte Dragon Quad Gun Trailer Gun kit #6421 that is the same kit as included in their M-16 kit. For the boat I'm going to build I need at least 12 SPARE magazines. This kit comes with 8 spare magazines. Do any of you have any of the Dragon .50 cal magazines from either the M-16 or the Quad Gun Turret kit that you'd be willing to part with?

I'm willing to pay for them and the postage if it's not too much.

Thanks and cheers

Are you talking about the big 250 round drums? If James does not have them,I think Tank Workshop makes them

Are you talkingma about the big 250 round drums? If James does not have them,I think Tank Workshop kes them

Yes sir! |I need the big 250 rounds drum magazines. Right now I can't afford after-market stuff that I'd have to order online.

Hobby shops here are very basic.

Cheers

Hi there.

In anticpation of getting the new Italeri PT-109 kit I just got thte Dragon Quad Gun Trailer Gun kit #6421
Thanks and cheers

Where did you get that, Ken Abrams was in search of one.

You going to mount a Quad .50 on the PT?? :coolio

I'll look, don't think I have any Tombstone cans but will check.

I am planning to cast some for my gun truck. If you have a good one, making copies is easy and quite inexpensive with a resin casting set. If you have a Hobby Lobby, they sell the Alumilite casting set that retails at under $20, couple that with a 40% off coupon and you can have ammo boxes until the cows come home!

Back