• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Stash has to go, I have been unemployed since June

Barney

Friends,

I wish this wasn't happening, but it is with great regret that I am selling off a major portion of my stash. Nine months of unemployment has stripped my savings and to keep 100+ kits, that I will probably never build, is financially foolish.

Prices are not negotiable. Sorry, I have tried to price them competitively and under what you might be expected to pay in the LHS or on eBay. Payment by PayPal is acceptable, as are a money order or personal check.

Shipping: I would love to be able to say $10 for all shipments. But you and I both know that that isn’t going to happen. I will send you an email when I know what shipping costs will be. I will not gouge you on shipping. You will pay what I pay. Multiple Kit purchases are greatly appreciated and will bring down the overall cost of postage. All items unless you specifically request will be shipped USPS. Insurance is included.

We have been on this sight for a while and I have learned whom I can trust. I will trust you to send me the $$ in a timely manner. I am not doing this to “make a profit.” I am doing this to pay the bills (and eat) for another couple of months.

To see the list of 100+ kits, you will

A) Send me an email of what is available as of 3/14/12…

B) Load Drop Box on your computer and send me an email and I will give you access to the file, that will be updated as I sell kits. I am not going to send out 50 lists every day….

Thank You,
Barney Millisor
bdino1953@gmail.com

ps: I will hold kits for 7 business days, without payment, unless prior arrangements are made.

forsale.pdf

barney i'll get a copy from Dave and see what I can work out among my friends- no promises on selling anything but at least we can try. been out of work for a year myself, but you know how plumbers can be. Thank God for the craft trades. hang in there man.

While not flying out the door, I have been sell a few... And now that the stupid printer works with the software...

Someone (from another forum) mentioned that my prices were a bit high

CA I-153 my price $30... eBay: Startes at $50!

CA SM 79 me? $50 eBay: $64+

I feel like Dire Straights... gotta move these microwave oven gott move these color TVssssss

A bit high? What was he smoking. You have dang good prices Barney. I would have jumped all over that Betty Bomber if I had the money at the time. But I am very happy with my purchases.

Latest list is available... 94 kits to go... :dance

And if you order in the next 5 minutes I will include a set of Lorena Bobbett Approved steak knives! :yipee
Code:

Sure do... It isn't the greatest kit in the world, but from what I have read, with a little extra work, it builds into a nice little airplane...

Send me a PM and I'll send you the particulars...

Latest list is available... 94 kits to go... :dance

And if you order in the next 5 minutes I will include a set of Lorena Bobbett Approved steak knives! :yipee
Code:
Isn't that the Less Johnson model?? :D

Back