• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gaston County Model Builders Club Meeting Pix!

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
After many months absence, Chris and I made the trip to sunny Gastonia, NC for the monthly GCMB meeting. Attendance was good for a really hot day and most everyone brought something for show and tell. This is a very diverse group of builders, so there's a little something for everyone!

SNEAK PEEKS!!!!!

IMG_4429.JPG

IMG_4426.JPG

IMG_4410.JPG

RERUNS

IMG_4422.JPG

IMG_4424.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4415.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

IMG_4417.JPG

NOT QUITE OUT OF THE BOX

IMG_4418.JPG

HOW BAD DO I WANT THAT FLAG???

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

HITLER'S RIPSAW

IMG_4409.JPG

TIGER!

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

FORD!

IMG_4419.JPG

Fun was had by all, looking forward to seeing the in progress stuff finished and some new starts too!

Out of the three pix I took of the Ford, that was the best one. I REALLY needed my tripod!!!

Gene, you need to make it to one of the meetings. Fourth Friday of the month, PM me for details, not THAT far from you.

As Mike said before, pretty good meet. Shame there weren't more aircraft but it runs sort of hot and cold at time.
Perhaps some of the Gastonia members will start posting here as well.
Gene write that date on your calender, everyone is welcome there but I'm not sure Mike and I will make it next month.

Cheers, Christian B)

Special offer for the Gaston County folks, free registration on Modeler's Alliance. :mpup
(don't tell them it's free for everyone)

As Sgt. Schultz says "I know nothing" Well if I had some of LeBeau's strudel I might know something!! :laugh:

Great Pix !! Well ... I might not have been at th Meeting .. I was in th Same State , although I was over on th Coast soaking up th Sun & Surf in Kill Devil HIlls - Splashing around @ Jockey's Ridges State Park in th Roanoke Sound, It's easier for a 2 1/2 year old to splash around there & not in th Ocean with that Horrendous Under Tow !

I like that King Kong ! Great high lights ! Th Ford look really cool & that TIger with th Engine !! Yeah ! A Cool Meeting :drinks

Thanx for sharing th Pix !!

Erik, having been at both places, (Not KDH but the Outer Banks) I can tell you that KDH is almost another state away from Gastonia. Be careful of that undertow!

I wish you could have made it, Joey! With my schedule, I may not get back for a few months. Too bad they meet on Friday nights, really messes me up too.

Back