• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Results of Bravo6 Charlie Don't Surf Campaign

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Vladimir Demchenko has made his decision on who will be the recipient of his gracious offer of figures. I'll let Vlad post the results here. Stand by.

Hello friends!
My congratulations for everybody who took part at this contest.
All jobs are very nice and interesting. (y)

I look attentively all jobs and get my final choice.
To my opinion it`s job of James O`Leary -Infantry Platoon sgt and Boonie Rat figures.
Prize- 4x any single figures or 2x any 2fig sets or 1x 2fig set+ 2x any single figures.

Also I`d like to make addition prize for very entertainment job.
MrT - M113 vignette

Prize- 2x any single figures or 1 x any 2 fig set.

James and Terry, please, contact me here (private message) or vladio75@yandex.ru

Thanks!
Vladi

Good job to all the participants and congratulations to James and Terry for a job well done. :drinks

Joe

James O'Leary's entries

DSC03145.JPG

DSC03161.JPG

Mr. T's
DSC04543.JPG

Congratulations guys! Well deserved. :notworthy :notworthy

well deserved! congratulations to both of you although everybody having a finished entry in this campaign is a winner!

carry on to flood this place with good builds!

Thank you Vladi for your sponsorship of this build. As far as my build being selected as one of the winners all I can say is thank you.

Best Regards,

Terry

Well deserved, I'd say! :drinks

Thank you, Vladi! The support is most appreciated! :notworthy

Thank you, Vladi, for sponsoring this build. There were so many excellent models that were a part of this build, it must have been very difficult to judge as all entries were well done. Also, thank you for chosing my figures as the winners. Coming from a sculptor of your talent, it means alot to me.

I could think of no better way to get back into the hobby than by participating in this build as Vietnam has been my primary modeling subject since I was a kid. I had to take a break because of deployments to the sand box, but hopefully I will have some time before my next one to continue getting back into the swing of things and learn some new techniques before I am forced to take another break.

I commend everyone who participated on the excellent work they did on their various projects. It was refreshing to me to see so many Vietnam related models in one place.

Cheers,
James O'Leary

To the winners of tho contest, my congratulations! :ro: very well deserved...

And to all the folks wo participated, well done!!!
this is the true spirit of this forum, the "ALLIANCE", the friendship around on subject, the model's...

Cheers everyone!

Back