• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 WWII U.S. Northrop P-61A "Black Widow"

This is one I'm going to have to pick up for sure, and of course like so many other new kits the naysayers are already bitching about whats wrong with it. :bang head

Tom

I saw that bitching. Taking low resolution images from different angles and outlining them in red is hardly accurate. I've called that guy before on some of his red line tracing for accuracy but didn't make any headway making him understand what's wrong with it.

He once denounce the rear gunner window of a B29 as inaccurate by comparing a picture of the model with a real picture, but with the escape hatch removed. He didn't realize the door was removed and assumed it was the window. Even after pointing that out to him, it didn't register.

It is still early to talk about accuracy but I think this will be a vast improvment over Monogram kit. :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

It is still early to talk about accuracy but I think this will be a vast improvment over Monogram kit. :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

You are 100% correct Dusan!!!!!! And Moon Puppy, knowing who you're talking about, I can't believe anything that guy says......he takes rivet counting to a new level :gogo

Back