• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LionMarc Model Designs 1/35 Skoda UV vz. 34 37mm Barrel for Panzer 35 (t) w/Resin Recoil Cylinder

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
LionMarc Model Designs 1/35 Skoda UV vz. 34 37mm Barrel for Panzer 35 (t) w/Resin Recoil Cylinder

[article]731[/article]

Re: LionMarc Model Designs 1/35 Skoda UV vz. 34 37mm Barrel for Panzer 35 (t) w/Resin Recoil Cylinder

sweet stuff! so tempting!

thanks saúl!

Re: LionMarc Model Designs 1/35 Skoda UV vz. 34 37mm Barrel for Panzer 35 (t) w/Resin Recoil Cylinder

While looking for my kit to show it in the front plate, I found a box with only three~ THREE! One regular kit unbuilt, another the Befehlwagen version, and the third an 'updated' kit with resin Slovak crew. also in the box, two Eduard PE sets, two CMK interior sets, a compliment of Schatton Modelbau barrels for one tank, and one set of Friulmodelismo tracks.
:bang head

I normally do not do this but here is a photo of the LMD barrel with resin recoil cylinder above the Schatton Modelbau barrel:

LM50007f.JPG

From the notes within the instructions, it seems one tank was to be German, another to be Bulgarian (as there was an Italeri Pz 38(t) rotor with AM metal barrel, and the third a Romanian example for which I need to change the rear of the turret.

It is sad when one forgets such an investment!

Regards,

Cool stuff Saul. (y) (y)
James

Nice looking piece Saul...
Shawn

Back