• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HobbyTrax HT-021 M4A3E8 Track Template Tool

I saw these guys earlier this year at the Indy IPMS show. They have some nice templates. I didn't buy any templates at the show, I'm hoping for some post WW2 track sets. IIRC, they will be coming out with a T-55 or T-62 set later this year. Those I will definitely buy...

Hey Erik,

They are definitely coming out with a few sets. I did recommend that they release more 'dead' track sets and key them to a kit. When a modeler has several in the stash, they can save money on buying track sets by getting this tool and simply use the individual non-articulating links or vinyl tracks that come int the kits.

Regards,

Hello Saul,

That's good to know. I have several WW2 and post WW2 russian kits that I want to build, I just don't want to buy workable AM track sets and I really don't like the non-workable sets that come in some kits. They also told me they had more post ww2 sets planned for the future.

Back